- Q1When was DeNA established?
- A1On March 4, 1999.
- Q2When did DeNA become a publicly listed company?
- A2DeNA made its initial public listing on Tokyo Stock Exchange's Mothers market in February 2005. In December 2007, DeNA changed markets to the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Q3What is DeNA's securities code?
- A3The securities code is 2432.
- Q4What is the story behind the name DeNA?
- A4The name is a combination of “DNA” from genetics, and “e” from e-commerce. The name represents our wish to be the “DNA” to propagate the new gene of e-commerce throughout the world.
- Q5How much capital does DeNA have?
- A510,397 million yen (as of March 31, 2014)
- Q6When does DeNA settle its accounts?
- A6Our accounting term ends March 31. We also announce the consolidated financial results every quarter. Please click here for details.
- Q7Does DeNA have a set “quiet period”?
- A7To prevent financial and accounting information being leaked, and to ensure fairness, DeNA makes the period from the day following the settlement day of the accounting period until the day of the announcement of operating results a “quiet period.” During this period DeNA refrains from replying to queries concerning operating results or commenting on such matters.
- Q8What is DeNA's minimum stock trading unit?
- A8The minimum trading unit is 100 shares. Due to the adoption of a share unit system from June 1, 2010, whereby one unit of stock comprises 100 shares, we changed the minimum trading unit from the pre-existing 1 share to 100 shares.
- Q9What stock splits has DeNA conducted in the past?
- A9DeNA has conducted the following stock splits:
- November 18, 2005: 3-for-1 split of ordinary stock (Click here for Japanese news release)
- June 1, 2010: 300-for-1 split of ordinary stock (Click here for Japanese news release)
- Q10How much was the initial price of the initial public offering?
- A10682,000 yen (February 17, 2005)
Please note that DeNA has conducted the following two stock splits in the past: a 3-for-1 split of ordinary stock on November 18, 2005, and a 300-for-1 split of ordinary stock on June 1, 2010.
If adjusted to reflect the value after the two stock splits, the initial price would be 757 yen.
- Q11What is the current stock price?
- A11Click here to view the most recent stock price.
goes to the Daiwa Securities homepage. Stock price information is
delayed by a minimum of 20 minutes.）
- Q12Who is the shareholder registry administrator?
- A12Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation.
- Q13When does DeNA hold its Annual ordinary general meeting of shareholders?
- A13Generally it is held at June. For more details and updates, please confirm our IR Calendar site. For details on Annual General Meeting, please confirm on our Shareholders Meeting site.
- Q14How do I make an investor-relations inquiry?
- A14Please send your inquiry via our Contact Form. (Please make sure you select the “Investor relations” option for “Category.”)