DeNA Reports First Quarter, Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results
TOKYO, JAPAN - August 10, 2016 - DeNA Co., Ltd. (Tokyo: 2432) today announced its IFRS and non-GAAP financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2016. DeNA reported quarterly IFRS revenue of 38.3 billion yen, IFRS operating profit of 7.4 billion yen and non-GAAP operating profit excluding the seasonal sports business of 6.0 billion yen.
"Our revenue and operating profit for the first quarter exceeded our guidance," said Isao Moriyasu, President and CEO of DeNA. "We are making solid progress towards achieving profit growth in the fiscal year 2016."
First Quarter FY2016 Highlights
• Coin consumption in the Japan game business was 37.0 billion yen
• Total native app coin consumption in the game business worldwide was 20.8 billion yen
• Steady growth of revenue from advertising in the curation platform business
Guidance for Quarter Ending September 30, 2016
• Operating profit excluding sports: 6.0 billion yen
• Revenue: 38.5 billion yen
• Operating profit: 7.6 billion yen
• Profit for the period attributable to owners of the parent: 6.0 billion yen
Earnings presentation slides and related materials are available at: